LOUISVILLE, Ky. - Six individuals will be inducted into the University of Louisville Athletics Hall of Fame on Friday, Oct. 22 in the Brown & Williamson Club of Cardinal Stadium.
The impressive 2021 Athletics Hall of Fame class includes:
- Harry Douglas, an All-American wide receiver who is second in career receiving yards at UofL and owns the school record for receiving yards in a game;
- Elvis Dumervil, a consensus All-America defensive end who won the Bronco Nagurski Award as the nation’s top defensive player when he led the nation in sacks in 2005;
- Bergan Foley, UofL's first All-American in women's lacrosse as an attacker in 2011 who set the Louisville record for career and single-season goals;
- Joanna Haig, an All-American goalie for the UofL women’s soccer team who is the UofL career leader in goals against average and second in career shutouts;
- Logan Johnson, the Cardinals’ career leader in doubles who as a second baseman helped lead UofL to its first College World Series appearance in 2007; and
- Melissa Roth, a catcher who is the only two-time All-American in UofL softball history and owns multiple Cardinal career and season records, including the school’s top season batting average.
The event will begin with a reception at 6 p.m., dinner at 7 p.m. and the induction ceremony to follow. Tickets are $50 per person, or $500 for a table of 10, and may be purchased online through "My Cardinal Account" at www.GoCards.com.